All about FanHack 2022
Important Hack Slack Links
Each team will appoint 1 person as the ‘Team Leader’ to submit the below artefacts onto virtual.hackathon.io by submissions closing on 5th August, 1.00 PM PST:
- Project Description x1
- This is a detailed description of your team's project containing an overview of what problem is being addressed, why this solution is important and how it benefits Fanatics and/or our customers
- 3 mins Pitch Video x1
- In a Pitch video, the team talks directly to audience and explains the benefits of their idea or solution. Since it’s a recording of you talking on camera, it is advised that you assume there is a live audience as you speak/record.
- This is a video recording of your team introducing your project and solution (as though you are in front of a live audience pitching in a physical hackathon!)
- The idea is for you to emphasis on the What/Why/Wow elements of your project.
- The video recording should be done over Zoom with your entire team present in the recording, if possible.
- All pitch videos are to be uploaded onto Box and the link to the upload is to be submitted. Please ensure that the link sharing permissions is changed to all Fanatics Staff so that the video can be accessible by judges for judging.
- It is highly recommended for all the teams to check the pitch video after it is uploaded on the platform to ensure it is working properly, with no background noise, under 3 minutes (and not intentionally sped up to fit the 3 minutes timeframe), with clear pitch and the recording is not muffled, etc. Please note that if the pitch video/voice recording is not clear or above 3 minutes, it can lead to disqualification of the project.
- GitHub Repo Link x1
- This is the link to the Enterprise GitHub repo used by your team to build the project. All project work products such as design, code, and presentation materials should be published in the team's Enterprise GitHub repo
- Each team is to appoint 1 person to create the team's Enterprise GitHub repo at https://jaxf-github.fanatics.corp/new and share the access with the team to collaborate on. During submissions, the team is to make the Enterprise Github repo public so that judges are able to access the repo for judging
Please ensure that no private keys/passwords are used in the code directly.
- List of Tech Stack Used x1
- This is a list of tech stacks used by the team to build your project
Optional but Good To Have Artefact
- Project Prototype Link
- A Project Demo/Prototype is basically a URL to the live working environment of the solution you have developed.
- This is the link to a live working environment of the solution/prototype/MVP built by the team during the hack period for judges to interact with and test your changes.